Subject: Re: Don't you hate...
From: Christian Aubert <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 09:05:38 -0700

Nir A. Hermoni wrote:
> 
> (All :)
> 
> .. Finding that 35 polygons use the Default durface just as you are about to render
> your 120 objects, 256 surfaces scene?

As part of our custom conversion tools from LW to Sony Playstation, our
programmer has added (per my request) that this condition be checked
for, and the name of the offending object be put on a "To Do" list.
Maybe I'll convert it to a plugin!

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 Christian Aubert - 3D Art Tech        750 Cote de la Pente Douce
 http://www.megatoon.com/~chris               Quebec, PQ, G1N 2M1
 email:[email-masked]                   vox:418-527-3636 #236
 Megatoon Studios Inc                       fax:418-527-4373
-----------------------------------------------------------------